Swedbank has become the first client to use a new enterprise data management (EDM) managed service that has been launched by Bloomberg Polarlake.
Before being acquired by Bloomberg in May, Polarlake focused on developing software, which it implemented locally at clients' premises. However, since the acquisition, the company has focused on building data centers, increasing its data and IT operations teams, and developing the multi-tenancy capabilities of its platform. The resulting service acquir
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit