Luz Engenharia Financeira, a São Paulo-based provider of financial services decision-making software and control processes, is preparing to provide data from SIX Financial Information to its client users on March 13.
Luz and SIX began collaborating on the integration of their systems about a year and a half ago, according to Edivar Vilela de Queiroz Filho, CEO of Luz. The partnership gives SIX an entrance into the Brazilian market, and allows Luz clients to select and receive data from other Lat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act