Counterparty data provider Avox says the number of entities whose reference data it validated last year increased by 25%, largely because of the introduction of data-intensive regulations.
In the past 12 months, Avox has validated reference data associated with 1,053,085 entities, 25% more than the previous year. Mark Davies, London-based general manager and head of Avox, says the increase has been driven by clients' preparations for regulatory initiatives including the Markets in Financial Inst
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit