The deadline for voting on nominations for the 2013 Inside Reference Data and Inside Market Data Awards has been extended to April 10. The awards will be presented in New York on May 21, and recognize industry excellence in market data, reference data and data management.
For more information on nominating and voting for firms and individuals in a range of categories, including 24 vendor categories, nine categories of user nominations for colleagues, teams or projects, and five categories of ven
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II