Ipreo and CUSIP Global Services (CGS) are extending a 20-year partnership to provide integrated services for securities issuances.
The two companies announced an agreement this week that will see them cooperate to provide identifiers such as the Cusip and the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) to both equity and fixed-income securities issued with Ipreo's bookbuilding system. They have offered a similar service in the municipal bond market since 1985.
The companies say that
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions