State Street Global Advisors has begun implementing a transaction data mapping program that ties together software provided by Cambridge Semantics, the FIBO (Financial Industry Business Ontology) standard developed by the EDM Council, and additional data fed by Dun & Bradstreet for comparison purposes, according to David Saul, senior vice president and chief scientist at State Street.
The implementation began by loading the FIBO standard into Cambridge Semantics' Anzo semantic middleware softwar
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership