Enterprise content collaboration platform provider Metalogix has debuted Content.ly, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that can be applied to breaking down silos or consolidating data from different silos, according to Trevor Hellebuyck, chief technology officer at the company.
Content.ly builds on Metalogix's previous solution offerings that worked with Microsoft's SharePoint collaboration software, says Hellebuyck. "We're taking our knowledge of content management and the collaboration s
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets