The Options Price Reporting Authority has revised its projected options data traffic and bandwidth requirements for 2011 and 2012 to allow for data from the BATS Options Exchange and the Chicago Board Options Exchange's C2 market, which is expected to go live on Oct. 19.
According to a letter to data recipients from Opra executive director Joe Corrigan, firms will need capacity to handle 4,069,000 messages per second (mps) by January 2011 and 5,067,000 mps by January 2012 - representing year-on
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions