More than any sitting politician, former Vice President Al Gore increased environmental awareness among policymakers both public and private. His 2006 documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, got the world talking about global climate change and gave environmentalism mainstream credibility.
Suddenly, “green” was a buzzword, and corporations tripped over themselves to shoehorn it into their advertisements. Even the calculating financial services industry started using “green” to refer to something
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'