Investment data management company Confluence has strengthened its European team with the hire of Tom Pfister and Nicola Le Brocq in its London office.
Reporting to newly appointed COO, Sal Pent, Pfister will take the position of manager of EMEA market management while Le Brocq has been appointed as regulation and compliance market analyst.
Relocating from Confluence's Pittsburgh, Pa. offices, Pfister will be charged with the implementation of a European wide market plan to achieve sales, operational and organizational goals. He joined Confluence in 2007 as business consultant.
Joining from a regulatory consultancy, Le Brocq will oversee the regulatory market strategy for Confluence in EMEA by providing a global perspective for the development and execution of plans for translating regulatory requirements into workable strategies.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'