The funding round was led by WorldQuant Ventures, and also included Agilic Partners, as well as individuals including Pico Quantitative Trading founder Jarrod Yuster; Frank Sica, managing partner of Tailwind Capital and former president of Soros Private Funds Management; and former Credit Suisse USA chief executive Brian Finn.
Estimize officials say the vendor will use the investment to increase headcount and to accelerate the rollout of products in its development pipeline, and is looking to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data