The platform provides single-source financial data, analytics and market research developed directly for SGX-listed companies.
Through IRFacts, IR professionals can monitor market trends, consensus and detailed estimates, news and key developments, and target investors via a single platform.
"IRFacts is a user-friendly platform built for the investor relations officers [IROs] and management reporting," says Jose Ordonez, managing director of S&P Capital IQ, in a statement. "Our market data and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'