The platform, which has until now been free of charge, allows "analysts"─not necessarily industry analysts, but rather any member of the platform who contributes recommendations─to post their stock recommendations or thesis, with a "rating" of buy, sell or neutral. The site then tracks the performance of recommendations in real time to compare them against other analysts. As part of the revamp, StockViews has improved this real-time tracking element, enabling users to provide immediate feedback
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'