By integrating Xignite's market data APIs, SoundHound will enable developers to create applications that allow end users to search for real-time and historical stock quotes by asking for a quote on a company ticker, or by asking complex questions, such as "What was the stock price of Apple and Google on Dec. 1 last year?"
"Real-time market data is now consumed by professionals and average consumers on billions of devices worldwide. We are excited to see the first voice-enabled products that will
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'