Since going private in August 2015, the newly assembled leadership team will spearhead Informatica's strategy for the next phase of the company's growth.
Acting CEO Anil Chakravarthy has cemented the role after delivering several significant product releases including the most important platform release in the company's history—Informatica v10 and Informatica Big Data Management.
Chakravarthy joined Informatica in September 2013 as executive vice president and chief product officer.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group