The market data industry knows this problem all too well. In the past, it was enough for a data vendor to provide raw figures, but increasingly consumers don't want data, they want analysis. "Stop with the numbers; just tell me whether I should buy or sell!" screams the beleaguered trader.
Inside Market Data covers a regular rotation of analytics providers who are trying to do just that. In this week's issue, you can read about New York-based AnalytixInsight which has begun publishing news
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'