David Dawkins speaks to three capital markets professionals about the potential applications and challenges facing blockchain technology as it takes its first baby steps in the financial services industry.
Rob Palatnick, chief technology architect at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC), cites size, scale and speed limitations:
"There are many types of technical scaling limitations that need to be worked through over a period of time in order to realize blockchain's full potential. But
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data