Xignite's API provides real-time and historical FX rates for more than 29,000 currency pairs. Oracle's cloud provides a range of software-as-a-service, infrastructure-as-a-service and data-as-a-service solutions.
"Xignite's participation in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace... enables customers to easily load foreign exchange data into their accounting solutions," says Xignite founder and chief executive Stephane Dubois.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'