Sylvia Naples joins the vendor as a full-stack engineer in New York, while Chimdi Momah has joined Empirasign's London office as a sales and business development consultant.
Naples was previously a quality assurance engineer at industry regulator FINRA, responsible for testing software designed to detect fraudulent options trading behavior. Before FINRA, Naples was a teaching fellow at the University of Oregon, where she also completed her MS in mathematics, and has also trained in data science
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero