The vendor currently has 25 London-based clients among asset managers, banks, brokers, energy trading firms, and has just signed a “big” managed service contract for a UK-based energy trading firm, says InfoMatch chief executive Peter Fruitema, adding that the vendor’s growing customer base in the city is now “too big” to manage from abroad.
Changes to the way InfoMatch operates in London have also necessitated a fixed presence in the city. “We’ve changed our presence in the London market.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'