Richards, who has served as an advisor to Quandl since last year, and joined the board in July, has spent more than 33 years in the data management industry, and has held senior positions at Interactive Data, Reuters, and Algorithmics, has founded and served as chief executive of consultancies Benton Associates and LakeFront Data Ventures, and managing director of Island 20 Ventures, and was president and CEO of Fame Information Services prior to its sale to SunGard, where he became president of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data