Last week, the Irish Funds Industry Association, along with Deloitte Ireland, announced the conclusion and success of their blockchain project, which was supported by of some of the largest asset management firms in Europe, including Deutsche Bank, Metzler, Northern Trust and State Street.
The proof-of-concept, which lasted eight weeks, tested the application of distributed-ledger technology and its functionality for the capturing of transactions, the management of reporting with smart
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'