The integration provides a single, low-latency solution that combines feed handling, book building and exchange connectivity directly on a high-performance server.
“We chose to partner with xCelor to provide an integrated market data feed handler and book building based on our Orion HF accelerated HFT server line. This collaboration enables our customers to bypass unnecessary development and integration costs, and immediately obtain the lowest latency possible,” says Patrick Scateni, vice
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy