The integration provides a single, low-latency solution that combines feed handling, book building and exchange connectivity directly on a high-performance server.
“We chose to partner with xCelor to provide an integrated market data feed handler and book building based on our Orion HF accelerated HFT server line. This collaboration enables our customers to bypass unnecessary development and integration costs, and immediately obtain the lowest latency possible,” says Patrick Scateni, vice
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'