CityExecutive, a recruitment firm specializing in fintech and data appointments, has hired Maroof Khan as managing director, responsible for building up the company’s business in the Asia-Pacific and EMEA regions.
Khan—who in the past was a client of the firm’s executive search business—was most recently director of sales at Tora Trading in Singapore, where he also previously worked as VP of business development for Southeast Asia at FlexTrade, as a sales executive for trading solutions at
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail