New Corfinancial CEO Bruce Hobson has made his first senior appointment by naming David Veal senior executive for client solutions. Veal has three decades’ experience in solution delivery, specializing in middle-office operations and technology. Veal has been with Corfinancial since 2015, when he was hired as senior executive of strategy and project management for Salerio, the vendor’s post-trade confirmation, matching, settlement and tracking solution.
Previously, Veal was chief operating
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail