Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd (HKEx) has appointed Cindy Chen as head of post-trade business development, clearing.Cindy Chen.
Chen will report to joint COO and head of clearing, Calvin Tai. In her role, she will identify new business opportunities and work with HKEx’s customer and stakeholder base to develop the HKEx’s clearing services.
She will also oversee the exchange’s distributed-ledger technology project, a post-trade allocation and processing platform.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess