Nasdaq has boosted its offer for Cinnober Financial Technology after failing to reach a critical threshold of shareholder support, which values the Swedish firm at around $220 million.
Under the terms of the revised offer, Nasdaq will pay SEK 87 ($9.62) in cash for each share, and SEK 121 ($13.37) in cash for each warrant. The deadline for acceptance has also been extended until January 9, 2019. Under the terms of the agreement, the deal must gain approval from 90 percent of shareholders.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess