Standards body ISITC has appointed Lisa Iagatta chair for the two-year term spanning 2019 to 2020, replacing Erica Borghi.
Iagatta, who is currently director of account management for investment services at financial technology provider Fiserv, has been active within ISITC since 2012, most recently serving as vice chair, and also co-chairing its Reconciliation Working Group. She joined Fiserv in 2010 as senior business solution specialist for its advisory business, prior to which she spent
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv