The Software and Information Industry Association, parent organization of data industry body FISD, has named Jeff Joseph president and CEO.
Joseph has spent 20 years in strategic communications roles at industry associations. Most recently, he was president and CEO of Starlight Public Affairs, prior to which he spent five and a half years as SVP of communications and strategic relationships at the Consumer Technology Association, was VP of communications at the Biotechnology Industry
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv