Analytics and data management software vendor SAS has hired Gary Manton as senior account executive, responsible for enterprise accounts in the Western USA region.
Manton says his role will involve helping clients address data challenges, while harnessing artificial intelligence, machine learning and SAS’ suite of analytics and visualizations to drive investment decisions.
He was most recently senior enterprise sales executive at Thomson Reuters, which he joined in 2009 as a result of the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess