Analytics and data management software vendor SAS has hired Gary Manton as senior account executive, responsible for enterprise accounts in the Western USA region.
Manton says his role will involve helping clients address data challenges, while harnessing artificial intelligence, machine learning and SAS’ suite of analytics and visualizations to drive investment decisions.
He was most recently senior enterprise sales executive at Thomson Reuters, which he joined in 2009 as a result of the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha