Chris Concannon, the president and COO at Cboe Global Markets will join MarketAxess, heading up the same role. The new role will be effective as of January 22.Chris Concannon.
The veteran has more than 20 years of experience at senior level roles at trading firms and under his guidance. As CEO of Bats Global Markets, in 2017 he oversaw the exchange group’s acquisition by the Chicago Board Options Exchange, which later renamed itself to Cboe. He joined Bats as its CEO in 2014, and led the group
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess