AxiomSL has appointed David Weber as its new COO and CFO, with the former Charles River financial chief joining after the vendor’s acquisition by State Street.
Weber has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. Prior to his stint in Charles River, he held positions at enterprise software company Sybase and was the CFO at software consulting firm Context Integration.
He will replace former CFO Eyal Amsalem, who will remain at AxiomSL as its chief administrative officer. Amsalem
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class