Sherry Madera is now the global head of industry and government affairs at Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters.
Madera has more than two decades of experience in corporate finance, banking, asset management, entrepreneurial ventures, and global policy leadership, both in the public and private sectors.
She joins Refinitiv from the City of London Corporation, the municipal governing body of the City of London, where she was economic ambassador to Asia.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class