Cboe Global Markets has hired Kevin Maude as director of market data sales, responsible for expanding sales of the exchange group’s market data and connectivity products in the US.
Maude was most recently a senior sales manager at S&P Global Market Intelligence, prior to which he was head of global accounts for the Americas at Fitch Solutions, and director of fixed income and equity data sales at Markit. Before joining Markit in 2012, he spent almost five years at Tradeweb as managing director
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha