US markets regulator the Securities and Exchange Commission has named Manisha Kimmel as a senior policy advisor for regulatory reporting, to coordinate the SEC’s oversight of the Consolidated Audit Trail.
She was most recently chief regulatory officer for wealth management at Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters), which she joined in 2015 after 10 years at data industry association the Financial Information Forum, where she served as executive director and then managing director. Previously, she
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha