Data veteran Tina Young is now chief of staff for Bentham IMF, an organization that provides litigation finance and investment capital to plaintiffs and law firms for large disputes in the US and for international arbitration.
Young has worked in a number of market data manager roles in financial services for the past two decades, most recently in the strategy and analytics practice at Delloitte Consulting, where she was a senior manager in the data management and analytics team. Previously,
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class