Charlottesville, VA-based charting and analytics provider ChartIQ plans to double in size as a result of raising $17.4 million in a Series B funding round led by German private equity firm Digital+ Partners.
The Series B is ChartIQ’s largest cash infusion to date, having previously raised $1 million in seed funding from ValueStream Ventures, Social Leverage and Tribeca Angels, and a further $4 million in a Series A funding round led by Illuminate Financial with participation from the seed
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance