Financial extranet provider Transaction Network Services plans to deploy proprietary technology from R2G Services at locations on its network worldwide, after acquiring the Chicago-based low-latency co-location and connectivity provider last month.
The acquisition was driven by TNS’ goal of expanding its own low-latency infrastructure and managed hosting business in addition to its extranet.
“We’ve seen quiet growth with it over the past couple of years… and so we started to think how we could
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data