Environmental, social and governance data provider Truvalue Labs has hired ESG industry veteran Thomas Kuh as head of index, a new business being developed in partnership with German index operator Solactive.
His role will involve developing Truvalue’s own index products, and working with partners that license Truvalue data to create indexes, as well as asset owners creating benchmarks and licensing ESG strategies as the basis for ETFs or mutual funds.
Kuh joins Truvalue from Benchmark ESG
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha