The Stock of Exchange of Thailand (SET) has hired Nat Luengnaruemitchai as executive vice president and head of its information technology development group, part of the exchange’s information technology division. His appointment is effective February 16.Nat Luengnaruemitchai, SET
Luengnaruemitchai has more than 20 years’ experience in capital markets and information technology, most recently as the consulting member of technical staff at California-based computer technology firm Oracle.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group