Intercontinental Exchange’s ICE Data Services division has hired Noemi Lusztig in London as sales manager for pricing and analytics in the Central and Eastern Europe and Africa regions.
Lusztig spent the past dozen years at the Budapest Stock Exchange as director of the exchange’s market data sales division, where she was also responsible for its PR and communications division between 2012 and 2015.
Before that, she spent more than 11 years at Reuters, including five years as sales and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha