Intercontinental Exchange’s ICE Data Services division has hired Noemi Lusztig in London as sales manager for pricing and analytics in the Central and Eastern Europe and Africa regions.
Lusztig spent the past dozen years at the Budapest Stock Exchange as director of the exchange’s market data sales division, where she was also responsible for its PR and communications division between 2012 and 2015.
Before that, she spent more than 11 years at Reuters, including five years as sales and
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group