Charting and analytics provider ChartIQ has hired former Bloomberg product management veteran Eugene Sorenson as VP of product management to extend the vendor’s expansion within financial services and into new industry sectors.
Sorenson spent 12 years at Bloomberg between 2006 and 2018, including as product manager for charts and technical analysis, and as director of product management for foundational applications. Before Bloomberg, he was VP of product development at interdealer broker
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha