Charting and analytics provider ChartIQ has hired former Bloomberg product management veteran Eugene Sorenson as VP of product management to extend the vendor’s expansion within financial services and into new industry sectors.
Sorenson spent 12 years at Bloomberg between 2006 and 2018, including as product manager for charts and technical analysis, and as director of product management for foundational applications. Before Bloomberg, he was VP of product development at interdealer broker
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group