Madrid-based voice surveillance specialist Fonetic has hired Thomas Dinneny as head of strategy and business development.
In the role he will focus on building out Fonetic’s business in Canada and the US. “Fonetic does have US operations that they use in their product,” says Dinneny. “But they would like to build out their business in the US and go after more US clients, primarily around voice communications, eComms, surveillance”
Dinneny joined from trade surveillance vendor b-next where
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha