Fintech industry veteran Zohar Hod has joined distributed ledger infrastructure provider Digital Asset in New York as chief strategy officer, responsible for analyzing the vendor’s competitive landscape and demand for distributed ledger technology across different industries, to identify and advise on new opportunities.
Hod joined Digital Asset in January following the closure of post-trade derivatives processing platform TruePTS last year, where he was CEO. Before TruePTS, he was global head
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group