Fintech industry veteran Zohar Hod has joined distributed ledger infrastructure provider Digital Asset in New York as chief strategy officer, responsible for analyzing the vendor’s competitive landscape and demand for distributed ledger technology across different industries, to identify and advise on new opportunities.
Hod joined Digital Asset in January following the closure of post-trade derivatives processing platform TruePTS last year, where he was CEO. Before TruePTS, he was global head
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha