State Street Corp. has named Lou Maiuri as its COO. Maiuri was previously the head of State Street’s Global Markets and Exchange business lines.
In his new role, Maiuri will have “overarching responsibility” for State Street’s infrastructure technology, global delivery, Charles River Development and product teams, and will retain his oversight of Global Exchange, according to the bank.
Karen Keenan, chief administration officer (CAO) of State Street, will now also have oversight for Global
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group