State Street Corp. has named Lou Maiuri as its COO. Maiuri was previously the head of State Street’s Global Markets and Exchange business lines.
In his new role, Maiuri will have “overarching responsibility” for State Street’s infrastructure technology, global delivery, Charles River Development and product teams, and will retain his oversight of Global Exchange, according to the bank.
Karen Keenan, chief administration officer (CAO) of State Street, will now also have oversight for Global
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance