Switzerland-based Instimatch Global has announced the appointment of Bobby Bhakar as its new CTO.
He was previously at interdealer broker BGC Partners, where he worked for 13 years as head of credit index trading and later global product strategy manager.
We have various markets trading amongst themselves in Germany, Switzerland, UK, and what we are trying to do is harmonize that in an electronic footprint. And the bigger picture here is [to] not only harmonize in terms of liquidity, but also
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group