Trading solutions provider LiquidityBook has opened an office in Sydney to support its growing expansion within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Chief revenue officer Sean Sullivan says clients have shown increasing interest in trading into APAC as a result of the overall growth in the region in the past few years, as well as the maturation of the Asia market.
“Our US and Europe-based clients need local support as they hunt for alpha, and our new Sydney office fulfils that need. In addition,
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group