Trading solutions provider LiquidityBook has opened an office in Sydney to support its growing expansion within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Chief revenue officer Sean Sullivan says clients have shown increasing interest in trading into APAC as a result of the overall growth in the region in the past few years, as well as the maturation of the Asia market.
“Our US and Europe-based clients need local support as they hunt for alpha, and our new Sydney office fulfils that need. In addition,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance