Trading solutions provider LiquidityBook has opened an office in Sydney to support its growing expansion within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Chief revenue officer Sean Sullivan says clients have shown increasing interest in trading into APAC as a result of the overall growth in the region in the past few years, as well as the maturation of the Asia market.
“Our US and Europe-based clients need local support as they hunt for alpha, and our new Sydney office fulfils that need. In addition,
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy