New York-based Tiger Trading Network, a startup order management system for trading digital assets and cryptocurrencies, has hired Alan Keegan as chief strategy officer, responsible for developing the company’s go-to-market strategy and identifying new opportunities in the crypto markets as it prepares to launch its initial order and execution management system in April.
Keegan was most recently co-founder of crypto dark pool Omega One, prior to which he was an investment associate at
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group