New York-based Tiger Trading Network, a startup order management system for trading digital assets and cryptocurrencies, has hired Alan Keegan as chief strategy officer, responsible for developing the company’s go-to-market strategy and identifying new opportunities in the crypto markets as it prepares to launch its initial order and execution management system in April.
Keegan was most recently co-founder of crypto dark pool Omega One, prior to which he was an investment associate at
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance