London-based vendor Cobalt has announced several new hires, following a recent partnership with and strategic investment from IHS Markit.
According to Darren Coote, managing direct at Cobalt, the extra support as a result of the IHS Markit deal can help the vendor reach a wider client base.
The appointments include Bob Linton in New York, to head connectivity and on-boarding. “I think mostly the institutions we talk to are global,” says Coote. “These guys are already based in New York. We are
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects