Swedish trading and technology vendor Itiviti has picked Rob Mackay as its new CEO, filling a slot left vacant since December 2018.
Mackay, COO for cross-asset trading and risk at FIS, will replace Torben Munch, who stepped down at the end of last year. Based in London, he will start on April 1.
Mackay’s appointment caps a period of significant change for the Stockholm-based vendor, which completed its merger with Ullink in November 2017. The company itself is an amalgamation of several
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services