Swedish trading and technology vendor Itiviti has picked Rob Mackay as its new CEO, filling a slot left vacant since December 2018.
Mackay, COO for cross-asset trading and risk at FIS, will replace Torben Munch, who stepped down at the end of last year. Based in London, he will start on April 1.
Mackay’s appointment caps a period of significant change for the Stockholm-based vendor, which completed its merger with Ullink in November 2017. The company itself is an amalgamation of several
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero